What do you do when you are on the phone with this beautiful person or business partner and you suddenly run out of air on your Glo line? It can be very disappointing, which is why I am giving you a quick fix.
I introduce you: “Code to Borrow Airtime from Glo” There’s no reason to buy another Glo top-up voucher, especially if there is no reseller nearby. You can continue your call simply by borrowing from the Glo network from the comfort of your home or anywhere.
Glo Lends Me Credit is a Glo package that lets you borrow airtime when you run out of air and you are likely to get a refund the next time you top up.
It’s much easier to get Glo Nigeria to give you an airtime, but not without the mild conditions you’re likely to meet.
It should be a walk for everyone on the Glo network. Don’t push yourself too hard, this article does justice to a few important points that you should know about, including eligibility criteria, borrowing from Glo, and other things about “Glo lend me credit”.
However, Glo’s airtime doesn’t work as it does at the financial institution, maybe a little similarity, but the most remarkable information you should know about Glo’s borrowing is that no repayment is required. However, this may affect your credit rating the next time you want to borrow Glo loans.
Code to Borrow Airtime from Glo
HOW TO BORROW CREDIT / AIRTIME FROM GLO
- To borrow airtime from Glo, go to your phone’s dial pad.
- Enter *321# which is the Glo borrow me credit ussd code and dial.
- On dialled, you will be provided with the amounts you are qualified to borrow.
- Make your selection and wait for a confirmation message.
- Alternatively, you can dial *321*PIN*50# for N50, *321*PIN*100# for N100, *321 *PIN*200# for N200, *321 *PIN*500# for N500, and *321 *PIN*1000# for N1000.