The candidates who are interested in NJI Recruitment 2022 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved in how to apply for the NJI Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill National Judicial Institute (NJI) application form 2022. This page will give insight on how to apply for National Judicial Institute Recruitment 2022, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
NJI Recruitment [Year] News Updates
Recruitment 2022 date has not yet been announced by the recruitment and selection committee. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the NJI Recruitment Agency.
Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now.
We can assure you that the NJI Registration Date will be released soon.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the NJI application form date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
NJI Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the NJI portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
The following are the NJI recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NJI application form is not yet released online at www.nji.gov.ng, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that this page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
We will provide full National Judicial Institute Recruitment Application details and its official application portal when it’s released by the Federal Government of Nigeria. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
How to Apply and fill NJI Application 2022
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The NJI Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to NJI official portal – www.nji.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the NJI application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NJI Registration Deadline/Closing Date
National Judicial Institute Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for BOF Recruitment.
National Judicial Institute has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of NJI recruitment 2022 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.nji.gov.ng
NJI 2022 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.nji.gov.ng
NJI Recruitment 2022 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NJI Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.nji.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The National Judicial Institute has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NJI Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.