The candidates who are interested in NIPOST Recruitment 2023 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved in how to apply for the NIPOST Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) application form 2023. This page will give insight on how to apply for Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment 2023, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and updates for free.
NIPOST Recruitment [Year] News Updates
Recruitment 2023 date has not yet been announced by the recruitment and selection committee. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the NIPOST Recruitment Agency.
Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now.
We can assure you that the NIPOST Registration Date will be released soon.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the NIPOST application form date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
NIPOST Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the NIPOST portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
The following are the NIPOST recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- Possession of either B.Sc , HND , OND, NCE
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in Two (2) other subjects, or National Examination Council (NECO) / General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in Four (4) Subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English language.)
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- First School Leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Birth certificate
- Recent Passports Photograph
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Candidates applying for the position must not be more than 35 years of age.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NIPOST application form is not yet released online at www.nipost.gov.ng, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that this page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
We will provide full Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment Application details and its official application portal when it’s released by the Federal Government of Nigeria. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
How to Apply and fill NIPOST Application 2023
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The NIPOST Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to NIPOST official portal – www.nipost.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the NIPOST application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NIPOST Registration Deadline/Closing Date
Nigerian Postal Service Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for BOF Recruitment.
Nigerian Postal Service has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of NIPOST recruitment 2023 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.NIPOST.gov.ng
NIPOST 2023 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.nipost.gov.ng
NIPOST Recruitment 2023 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NIPOST Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.NIPOST.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Nigerian Postal Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NIPOST Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
Leave a Comment