Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2020– Latest Job in National Directorate Employment
The candidates who are interested in Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2020 were searching on the various official portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved on how to apply for the Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28 Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to apply for the DSSC Recruitment exercise. This page will give insight on how to apply for Nigeria Navy DSSC 2020 enlistment, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Navy DSSC Recruitment [Year] Updates
DSSC Recruitment Date 2020 has announced by the Nigerian Navy Employment. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Federal Government or Nigerian Navy.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the Navy DSSC recruitment form date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
News: The Nigerian Navy wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 28.
The guidelines for the enlistment can be accessed on the Nigerian Navy Enlistment Portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com which will be opened from 7 September to 5 October 2020 for interested candidates to apply online.
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the Nigerian Navy DSSC application process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application. Take note of all the required data in the subsequent steps.
The following are the Nigeria Navy DSSC recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- Interested applicants, who must be Nigerians by birth, should possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for first degree holders and Upper Credit for HND holders.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres in height. Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/
- Exemption Certificate and should be between 22 and 28 years by 7 January 2021, except for Imams/Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by 7 January 2021.
Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2020:
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Navy DSSC application form is available online.
Interested candidates can apply online from 7 September to 5 October 2020.
We will provide full Nig Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Details and it official Application Portal when it’s released by the National Directorate Employment. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
To ascertain if the recruitment 2020/2021 has officially begun, reach out to the official Nigerian Navy Portal @ www.joinnigeriannavy.com OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
The National Directorate Employment DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
How to Apply for Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment 2020
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The Portal of the Navy DSSC registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to official portal – www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number to the bank as part of the purchase.
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
This is how to create an account:
- enter the email address
- pick or choose any password which will be known to you alone and which you can remember;
- confirm the password; and Initially, go back to the homepage, open the “Registration” link, submit your personal information, educational details, upload photo &. signature to obtain a unique registration number.
DSSC Course 28 Registration Deadline/Closing Date
The Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Deadline/Closing date is 5th October, 2020
Stages of DSSC recruitment process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
Navy DSSC Recruitment 2020 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application
Nigeria Navy DSSC Recruitment 2020 Training
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training if required.
Things to note
- Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Federal Government / Nigerian Navy has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the Navy DSSC Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.