Nigerian Army 80rri Recruitment 2020 – Latest Job in Universal Basic Education Commission opening of an online application for recruitment into the 80 Regular Recruits Intake – Trades/Non-Tradesmen and Women
The candidates who are interested in Nigerian Army 80RRI Regular Recruitment 2020/2021 were searching on the various official portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved on how to apply for the Army 80rri Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to apply for the NA 80rri Recruitment 2020 exercise. This page will give insight on how to apply for Nigerian Army 80rri Registration 2020/2021, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Army 80RRI Recruitment 2020 Updates
Nigerian Army 80rri Recruitment Date 2020 has announced by the Federal Government. We are looking forward to getting more official announcements from the Federal Government.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the 80rri Regular Recruits Intake 2020 – Trades/Non-Tradesmen and Women is released by the appropriate authority.
News: Nigerian Army wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for 80 rri Recruitment 2020.
The guidelines for the enlistment can be accessed on the Nigeria Army 80rri Portal ims.army.mil.ng which will be opened from 14 September to 14 November 2020 for interested candidates to apply online.
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the Army 80 rri application process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application. Take note of all the required data in the subsequent steps.
The following are the Nigerian Army recruitment requirement for applicants:
80 Regular Recruit Intake
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Cards.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess at a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB at O Level including English Language
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradsemen /women must also possess Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mother tongue is an added advantage
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2020.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2020.
80rri application Requirements
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) 28
- Maximium Age (Trades) 35
- Minimium Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) 1.62
- Minimium Educational Qualification Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE,
- NECO or NABTEB
Recruitment Application Form and NA Portal 2020:
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Army 80 rri Registration form is available online at ims.army.mil.ng
Interested candidates can apply online from 14 September to November 2020.
To ascertain if the recruitment 2020/2021 has officially begun, reach out to the official Army Recruitment Portal @ ims.army.mil.ng OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
The Nigerian Army DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
How to Apply for 80rri Recruitment 2020
The type of NA application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The Portal of the Army Portal registration (ims.army.mil.ng) is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to official portal – ims.army.mil.ng
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
This is how to create an account:
- Enter your Surname*
- Enter your First Name*
- Enter other names if any (not mandatory)
- Enter user name which is your phone number
- You will get password/ OTP in your registered phone no
- Login with user name and password
- confirm the password; and Initially, go back to the homepage, open the “UBEC Registration” link, submit your personal information, educational details, upload photo &. signature to obtain a unique registration number.
Army 80rri Deadline/Closing Date
The Nigerian Army 80 rri Recruitment Deadline/Closing date is 14th November, 2020