The candidates who are interested in NHIS Recruitment 2023 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved in how to apply for the NHIS Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) application form 2023. This page will give insight on how to apply for National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2023, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
NHIS Recruitment 2023 News Updates
Recruitment 2023 date has been announced by the recruitment and selection committee. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the NHIS Recruitment Agency.
Available Job Positions
- Principal Manager, Medical
- Senior Manager, Medical
- Manager, Medical
- Assistant General Manager, Medical
- Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Assistant Manager, Medical Laboratory Science
- Senior Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Officer, Medical Laboratory Science
- Manager, Nursing
- Assistant Manager, Nursing
- Senior Officer, Nursing
- Officer, Nursing
- Principal Manager, Pharmacy
- Senior Manager, Pharmacy
- Manager, Pharmacy
- Assistant Manager, Pharmacy
NHIS Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the NHIS portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
The following are the NHIS recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NHIS Job Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2020 NHIS Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How to Apply and fill NHIS Application 2023
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The NHIS Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to NHIS official portal – www.nhis.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the NHIS application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NHIS Registration Deadline/Closing Date
National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment Deadline/Closing Date: 30th December, 2020
Stages of NHIS recruitment 2023 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.nhis.gov.ng
NHIS 2023 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.nhis.gov.ng
NHIS Recruitment 2023 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NHIS Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.nhis.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The National Health Insurance Scheme has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NHIS Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.
Leave a Comment