The candidates who are interested in NDLEA Recruitment 2022 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved in how to apply for the NDLEA Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) application form 2022. This page will give insight on how to apply for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2022, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal, and updates for free.
NDLEA Recruitment [Year] News Updates
Recruitment 2022 date has not yet been announced by the recruitment and selection committee. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the NDLEA Recruitment Agency.
Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now.
We can assure you that the NDLEA Registration Date will be released soon.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the NDLEA application form date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
NDLEA Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the NDLEA portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
The following are the NDLEA recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of the recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
- Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- All successful candidates will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NDLEA application form is not yet released online at www.ndlea.gov.ng, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that this page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
We will provide full National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application details and its official application portal when it’s released by the Federal Government of Nigeria. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
How to Apply and fill NDLEA Application 2022
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The NDLEA Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to NDLEA official portal – www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the NDLEA application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
NDLEA Registration Deadline/Closing Date
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for BOF Recruitment.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of NDLEA recruitment 2022 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.ndlea.gov.ng
NDLEA 2022 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.ndlea.gov.ng
NDLEA Recruitment 2022 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- NDLEA Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the NDLEA Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.