The candidates who are interested in Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2021 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved in how to apply for the Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill Kaduna State Teachers (KDSG) application form 2021. This page will give insight on how to apply for Kaduna State Recruitment 2021, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment [Year] News Updates
Note: Kaduna SUBEB is currently recruiting for Kaduna State Secondary School Teachers. Always check this page to know when the Kaduna state teachers recruiting is starting.
The general public is hereby informed that the State Teachers’ Service Board is undertaking a fresh Teachers’ Recruitment Exercise, following the cancellation of the process the Board began in 2018/2019.
Therefore, the Kaduna State Teachers’ Service Board calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants wishing to develop a career in the teaching profession to apply for teaching appointments in the public secondary schools in Kaduna State.
KDSG Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the Kaduna State Teachers portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
Candidates are required to possess the following:
- be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma obtained from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning;
- not be above 50 years of age;
- possess the NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate;
- holders of Master’s Degree or Ph.D. are also eligible to apply; and
- be ready and willing to be deployed to any part of the State.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register the Kaduna State Teachers job.
IMPORTANT! Currently, KDSG application form is released online at www.kdsg.gov.ng,
We will provide full Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Application details and its official application portal when it’s released by the Federal Government of Nigeria. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
How to Apply and fill Kaduna State Teachers Application 2021
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The KDSG Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to KDSG official portal – www.KDSG.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the KDSG application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
Kaduna State Teachers Registration Deadline/Closing Date
Stages of KDSG recruitment 2021 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.kdsg.gov.ng
KDSG 2021 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.KDSG.gov.ng
KDSG Recruitment 2021 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- Kaduna State Teachers Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.kdsg.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The National Judicial Institute has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the Kaduna State Teachers Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.