The candidates who are interested in FRIN Recruitment 2020 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved in how to apply for the FRIN Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN) application form 2020. This page will give insight on how to apply for Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria Recruitment 2020, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
FRIN Recruitment [Year] News Updates
Recruitment 2020 date has not yet been announced by the recruitment and selection committee. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the FRIN Recruitment Agency.
Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now.
We can assure you that the FRIN Registration Date will be released soon.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the FRIN application form date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
FRIN Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the FRIN portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
The following are the FRIN recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- Maximum of 30 years of age.
- Should be familiar with the terrain in Niger Delta.
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASSCE) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
- Reliable security experience is an advantage.
- Applicants will be required to upload your resume and certificates.
- Candidates will take an online qualifying examination.
- Applicant must be innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas/ environment.
IMPORTANT! Currently, FRIN application form is not yet released online at www.frin.gov.ng, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that this page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
We will provide full Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria Recruitment Application details and its official application portal when it’s released by the Federal Government of Nigeria. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
How to Apply and fill FRIN Application 2020
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The FRIN Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to FRIN official portal – www.frin.gov.ng
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the FRIN application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
FRIN Registration Deadline/Closing Date
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for BOF Recruitment.
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of FRIN recruitment 2020 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.frin.gov.ng.
FRIN 2020 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.frin.gov.ng
FRIN Recruitment 2020 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- FRIN Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.frin.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the FRIN Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.