The candidates who are interested in FMARD Recruitment 2021 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved in how to apply for the FMARD Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development (FMARD) application form 2021. This page will give insight on how to apply for Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment 2021, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
FMARD Recruitment 2021 News Updates
Recruitment 2021 date has not yet been announced by the recruitment and selection committee. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the FMARD Recruitment Agency.
Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now.
We can assure you that the FMARD Registration Date will be released soon.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the FMARD application form date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
FMARD Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the FMARD portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
The following are the FMARD recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the FMARD website, www.fmard.gov.ng and apply for the positions online.
IMPORTANT! Currently, FMARD application form is not yet released online at www.fmard.gov.ng, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that this page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
We will provide full Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment Application details and its official application portal when it’s released by the Federal Government of Nigeria. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
How to Apply and fill FMARD Application 2021
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The FMARD Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to FMARD official portal – www.fmard.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the FMARD application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
FMARD Registration Deadline/Closing Date
Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for BOF Recruitment.
Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of FMARD recruitment 2021 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.fmard.gov.ng
FMARD 2021 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.fmard.gov.ng
FMARD Recruitment 2021 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- FMARD Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.fmard.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Federal Ministry of Agriculture & Rural Development has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the FMARD Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.