First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 – Latest Job in First Bank of Nigeria Limited opening of an online application for recruitment into the 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programm
The candidates who are interested in First Bank of Nigeria Service Executive Recruitment 2020/2021 were searching on the various official portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved on how to apply for the FBN Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to apply for the First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 exercise. This page will give insight on how to apply for First Bank of Nigeria Service Executive Job Registration 2020/2021, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Updates
FBN Nigeria 2020 Service Executive Recruitment Date has announced by the authority. We are looking forward to getting more official announcements from the FBN Nigeria.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programm is released by the appropriate authority.
News: FBN Nigeria wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programm.
The guidelines for the enlistment can be accessed on the First Bank Nigeria Portal which will is opened for interested candidates to apply online.
Job Title: 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programme
Ref No: 2000003O
Organization: MD/CE Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Key Competencies And Attributes
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Below are the eligibility criteria for the conversion exercise:
- Not more than 32 years.
- A good first degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from recognized institutions.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distinct advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Recruitment Application Form and FBN Portal 2020:
IMPORTANT! Currently, FBN Nigeria 2020 Service Executive Conversion Programm Registration form is available online
Interested candidates can apply online.
To ascertain if the recruitment 2020/2021 has officially begun, reach out to the official First Bank Nigeria Recruitment Portal OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
The First Bank of Nigeria Ltd DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
How to Apply for First Bank Service Executive Recruitment 2020
The type of FBN Nigeria application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The Portal of the First Bank Nigeria registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to official portal
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
This is how to create an account:
- Enter your Surname*
- Enter your First Name*
- Enter other names if any (not mandatory)
- Enter user name which is your phone number
- You will get password/ OTP in your registered phone no
- Login with user name and password
- confirm the password; and Initially, go back to the homepage, open the “First Bank Nigeria Registration” link, submit your personal information, educational details, upload photo &. signature to obtain a unique registration number.
2020 Service Executive Conversion Programm Deadline/Closing Date
The Deadline/Closing date: Not Specified (Ongoing)