The candidates who are interested in Firs Recruitment 2023 were searching on the various official portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved on how to apply for the Firs Recruitment Registration 2021/2022. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill Firs application form 2023. This page will give insight on how to apply for Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment 2023, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
Firs Volunteer Programme
Under the volunteer, we are calling on the Nigerian youth to volunteer their massive and impressive talents in establishing and running the full Firs networks accross the nation, we intend to engage the youth with this directive, and those chosen will be the pioneers conquering the frontiers of Job creation and stability in Agricultural Sector. This programme intends to engage 5 graduate volunteers in each of the 36 states of the country and the FCT.
Firs Recruitment [Year] News Updates
Firs Volunteer Recruitment 2023 Date has not yet been announced by the Federal Inland Revenue Service. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Federal Government or Firs.
Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now. We can assure you that the 2020 Recruitment Date will be released soon.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the Firs application form date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
Firs Job Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the Firs portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application. Take note of all the required data in the subsequent steps.
The following are the Firs recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Law, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Also a Higher National Diploma in Accounting, Economics, Banking & Finance, Engineering, Geology, Statistics, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines in the quantitative field.
- Computer literacy and conversancy with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Applicants must strong team spirit and ability to effectively delegate.
- Also a strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates.
- Knowledge of business/industry environment within which taxpayers operate.
- Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
Firs Application Portal [Year] & Registration Form
IMPORTANT! Currently, Firs application form is not yet released online, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that This page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
We will provide full Firs Recruitment Application Details and it official Application Portal when it’s released by the National Agricultural Land Development Authority. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
To ascertain if the Firs Volunteer recruitment 2021 has officially begun, reach out to the official Firs Portal @ www.firs.gov.ng. OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
How to Apply fill Firs Application 2023
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The Firs Portal of the federal government agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to Firs official portal – www.Firs.gov.ng
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number to the bank as part of the purchase.
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
NALDA Volunteer Registration Deadline/Closing Date
The Nalda Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for Nalda Registration.
Federal Inland Revenue Service has not announced any recruitment dates. When recruiting, agency publicizes the exercise via major dailies, newspapers, television and also share the same information on official recruitment portal and social media accounts/pages.
Stages of Nalda Volunteer recruitment process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
Nalda Recruitment 2023 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application
Nalda Recruitment 2023 Training
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training if required.
Things to note
- Forms are not being sold for this recruitment exercise
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Federal Inland Revenue Service has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the Nalda Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.