Register Your Application for Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2021
The candidates who are interested in Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2020 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved on how to fill Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program Registration 2020 application form. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Trainee application form 2020. This page will give insight on how to apply for the Graduate Trainee Program, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, and updates for free.
You can apply directly to the official portal at jobs.ericsson.com using a laptop/desktop or mobile.
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the Ericsson Nigeria portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely fill.
All applicants are required to carefully read through the entry requirements for clarification before application. Take note of all the required data in the subsequent steps.
The following are the Ericsson Nigeria portal registration requirement for applicants:
Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in January 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative, and creative technology minds. We are looking for an Account Manager Graduate who has completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 ONLY with one of the following Bachelor Degrees: Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems Management, Economics, Marketing.
If you have an engineering degree but would like to pursue a career in sales, you may also apply. As an Account Manager Graduate, you will learn how to maximize customer relationships and create sales opportunities that will generate profitable sales. All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies in Related Area:
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Understand customer and market insight
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to understand the Service Delivery Process.
- Ability to understand Change Management.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
What We are Offering You
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Therefore, we encourages interested candidates to apply through the program-specific link: jobs.ericsson.com portal.