The candidates who are interested in EFCC Recruitment 2021 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved in how to apply for the EFCC Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) application form 2021. This page will give insight on how to apply for Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment 2021, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
EFCC Recruitment [Year] News Updates
Recruitment 2021 date has not yet been announced by the recruitment and selection committee. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the EFCC Recruitment Agency.
Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now.
We can assure you that the EFCC Registration Date will be released soon.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the EFCC application form date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
EFCC Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the EFCC portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
The following are the EFCC recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or B.A. or B.Pharm or HND in any relevant Engineering and Management or Social Sciences course with an at least a Second Class Lower or Upper Credit.
- Applicants should have completed their NYSC with certificate or certificate of exemption.
- They should not be more than thirty years old.
- Must be single
- Must have their relevant educational certificates and not statement of result
- Must be physically fit.
- Physical Requirements: Height, Lack of deformities/Tattoos.
- Candidates must be indigenes of any of the above states they are applying for.
- They should also come along with shorts/round neck tee shirts for the exercise.
- Must attach their certificate of Indigene/Local Government Area and birth certificate to their applications.
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the EFCC website, www.efccnigeria.org and apply for the positions online.
IMPORTANT! Currently, EFCC application form is not yet released online at www.efccnigeria.org, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that this page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
We will provide full Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Application details and its official application portal when it’s released by the Federal Government of Nigeria. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
How to Apply and fill EFCC Application 2021
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The EFCC Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to EFCC official portal – www.efccnigeria.org
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the EFCC application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
EFCC Registration Deadline/Closing Date
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for BOF Recruitment.
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of EFCC recruitment 2021 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.efccnigeria.org
EFCC 2021 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.efccnigeria.org
EFCC Recruitment 2021 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- EFCC Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.efccnigeria.org
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the EFCC Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.