The candidates who are interested in CBN Recruitment 2021 were searching on the various portals.
In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involved in how to apply for the CBN Recruitment 2020/2021. Stay focus and read through.
I believe you visit this page because you seek information on How to fill Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) application form 2021. This page will give insight on how to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2021, application form, requirements, qualification, guidelines, portal and updates for free.
CBN Recruitment [Year] News Updates
Recruitment 2021 date has not yet been announced by the recruitment and selection committee. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the CBN Recruitment Agency.
Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now.
We can assure you that the CBN Registration Date will be released soon.
So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the CBN application form date for 2020/2021 is released by the appropriate authority.
CBN Registration Requirements
In this blog, we’ll guide you through the CBN portal registration process, and highlight the requirements you’ll be likely to fulfill.
The following are the CBN recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
- All candidates who intend to apply must have a clean criminal record.
- A Bachelors degree with at least a second class lower CGPA is required.
- *applicants from financial related disciplines will have an added advantage.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Applicants must not be physically or health challenged.
- Age requirement is between 22-30 years of age.
- Candidates interested must have the right to credibility, equity, merit and equal recruitment opportunity.
- Employment of candidates is solely on merit and nothing else.
- The process of appointing candidates to occupy vacant positions in the Central Bank of Nigeria is highly transparent; all details and progress in this recruitment exercise is open and will be made public to all interested candidates.
Required Educational Disciplines for the CBN Recruitment 2021
The following are the Core Disciplines required for recruitment at the Central Bank of Nigeria;
- Computer Science
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
IMPORTANT! Currently, CBN application form is not yet released online at www.cbn.gov.ng, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that this page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
We will provide full Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application details and its official application portal when it’s released by the Federal Government of Nigeria. So for now, we are still in anticipation.
How to Apply and fill CBN Application 2021
The type of application form you’ll fill in will very much depend on the role you’re applying for. However, the broad strokes of the application are the same:
The CBN Portal of the recruitment agency indicates that registration is a mandatory administrative procedure that must be completed by every Nigerian citizen.
- Login to CBN official portal – www.cbn.gov.ng
- Complete the registration form according to the instructions
- Provide official names, date of birth, active email address and mobile phone number
- The applicant shall maintain the same details throughout the CBN application process and training.
- A page will open, which will require the Applicant to CREATE ACCOUNT or SIGN IN. Click on CREATE ACCOUNT, a new page will open, which will require you to answer a few questions leading to the creation of account.
After completing the application form, candidates print the acknowledgment and print the registered application form. It will be required to submit to the recruitment unit according to the time indicated on the appointment form.
CBN Registration Deadline/Closing Date
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for BOF Recruitment.
Central Bank of Nigeria has not announced any recruitment dates yet. When recruiting, government agencies publish exercises through major newspapers, newspapers, television and also share similar information on official recruitment portals and social media accounts/sites..
Stages of CBN recruitment 2021 process
- After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes. For more details visit www.cbn.gov.ng
CBN 2021 Screening and Examination
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre selected during the online application. For more details visit www.cbn.gov.ng
CBN Recruitment 2021 Training
Only candidates who succeed in the Screening Exam will be invited to participate in training if asked.
Things to note
- CBN Application Forms are not being sold.
- Official Portal is www.cbn.gov.ng
- Filling in of recruitment form is done online only.
- The Central Bank of Nigeria has not contracted any middlemen to recruit on its behalf.
- Read guidelines thoroughly and carefully before filling the CBN Application Form
- Do not submit more than one application; you will be disqualified if you do so
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for further processes.